Thursday, April 11, 2013

april art jam.

I took part in an art jam this month. Basically a bunch of friends and friends of friends picked a weeks worth of subjects and the goal was to complete a drawing of each. It wasn't a competition, and there were no rules.  It could be a pencil sketch, a 5 hour finished piece, or anything in between. Below are my pieces I did in order *edit* yea, so blogger on my phone won't do the pics in order, you'll be able to figure them out though. Trust me.

Day 1 - nightcrawler from the xmen
Day 2 - jon snow from game of thrones
Day 3 - any secondary simpsons character (I picked bumblebee man)
Day 4 - connor from assassin's creed
Day 5 - beetlejuice
Day 6 - daniel the bull from where the wild things are
Day 7 - lucy from elfen lied or nightwolf from mortal kombat (lucy duh)

Had a lot of fun with some of these, and it was nice to get that motivation to get things done as well. Hope to do another jam soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment